Stand by Me Doraemon

Okay I know it's really super duper mega late update because I just watched it. 
But better late than never, right?



So today I went to Pacific Place with my fellas, Yudi and Ais, to watch one of the latest popular movie nowadays Stand by Me Doraemon. But yea unfortunately the three of us were late caused by major traffic jam in Semanggi area. We got stuck for an half hour. As we arrived, we quickly went straight to blítzmegaplex. The movie has already started for 5 mins as we got on our seats. 

The movie lasts for 1,5 hours and I'll say it's dramatically touching that makes me cry on few scenes when Doraemon is about to leaving Nobita, also when Nobita tried to beat up Giant that he (Nobita) looks really tough and unbeatable. Doraemon saw it and as Giant left Nobita alone, Doraemon ran into Nobita and they're crying while hugged each other. What a true friendship. *crying* 

So far, I like and enjoy this movie pretty much. But to be honest, it's totally out of my expectation. I was expecting in the end of the story that Nobita has grown up and married to Shizuka, or Doraemon left Nobita forever and never came back. Oh well, it's just an expectation and I didn't really hope that much although I went out the cinema with a lil bit disappointment.

Finally!

But after all, it's quite good, dramatic, and interesting.

I give 8.5/10 for this movie.

Comments

  1. Superb post! I have to share this with all my friends and cousins. It has been a very long time that we are waiting for this movie. I am about to finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman as well. Thanks a lot for sharing this post here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Life, and New Story

Finally, New Layout